Mirmar company was founded in 1997. We are a modern and innovative enterprise specializing in printing on garment and manufacturing thermal transfer screen printing. Our services are used by manufacturers of textiles, advertising agencies and recipients in Poland and abroad. Experienced staff and modern machinery at our disposal guarantees that our customers obtain the highest quality product at a fixed date.
We try to meet the expectations of our customers, and help you with each order. We are happy to share our knowledge of textile printing and its various techniques. We offer professional service and advice in the implementation of orders.
We know how important it is to satisfy our customers so we make every effort to meet his expectations. We strongly believe that this approach will contribute to the creation of a new, long-term and fruitful cooperation.
1997-2017 20th anniversary of the founding of MIRMAR
With pride and satisfaction, we inform you that MIRMAR is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year.
Thermal transfer plastisol
- is the most versatile and economical decorating technique. It consists in printing platisol inks on silicone paper. After thermal fixation printing is heated on the desired substrate by a special press. Plastisol transfer is indispensable when performing printing in places inaccessible for direct printing. With low heat-on temperature of 120 ° C - 150 ° C, this technique can be used even with the fusible materials, ie, non-woven and certain PVCs. Imprints have a very accurate detail, smoothness and durability. An important advantage of this technique is its ability to produce stock transfers and a wide range of applications on substrates such as cotton, linen, silk, wool, polyester, nylon, PVC wood, etc.
Flexible Thermal Transfer - used for clothing with elastane or Lycra, stretch-resistant and ideal for sportswear.
Thermal Transfer with blocker – stosowany na materiały syntetyczne, eliminuje przenikanie barwnika z odzieży w nadruk ( softshell i materiały olejoodporne)
Reflective Thermal Transfer - used for workwear, jackets and other textiles.
Thermal Transfer with increased resistance to washing up to 90°C is used for heavily exploited working clothes, etc.
Thermal transfer printing - used for designs with high resolution and large quantities.
Holographic Thermal Transfer - used for decorations, to obtain interesting metallic effects.
- B4 Sheet: 250 x 350mm with the printing area of 220x 320mm
- Any number of printing on a single sheet (the more the lower the unit price)
- Location of imprints in rows and rows at intervals of 5 mm to facilitate the trenching
- Any number of colors, including CMYK images
- Heat on temperature of 120 ° C (synthetic material) to 150 ° C (natural material)
- Time of heating 8-15 seconds depending on the thermal absorption of material
- Medium pressure of the press, adapted to make prints permanently adhere to the substrate
- Removing paper after cooling down
- is one of the oldest, durable and highly efficient methods of marking. It is based on printing with special matrices created individually for each model. Screen printing allows printing on a wide variety of substrates. It is indispensable at great numbers and designs. Imprints are characterized by high durability and low price compared with other techniques of decorations. With the use of special inks surprising effects can be achieved such as:
- reflective prints
- printed luminescent (glow in the dark)
- changing color prints
- 3D printing - convex
- Colors in the palette of Pantone or CMYK colors
- Print 12 colors up to 7000 / pcs. per day.
- Print format 40 x 45 cm. (100 x 200cm with a special order)
- Possible substrates: T-shirts, sweatshirts, eco bags, bandanas, patterns of fabrics of natural and artificial
The price of screen printing depends on the quantity, size and printing colors used for the job. The pattern printed on the substrate must be the same for the whole circulation. For larger circulations we recommend trying before acceptance.
How to order
How to place an order?
To facilitate the execution of an order, you must provide the following information::
- Name and / or company
- Type of contract
- Labeling of textiles in the Mirmar company
- Order transfers for personal use
- Type of textiles to the mark (e.g. T-shirt, bag, backpack)
- The color and type of fabric
- The location of the print
- Printing size
- Expected delivery date
- Additional remarks
In addition to the above you are required to send an image file on a scale of 1:1:
- Vector file in Corel Draw format - version X8 or other importing a file eg. Ai, PDF, EPS colors specified in the Pantone scale, fonts converted to curves.
- Bitmap file (photo) are best when sent in TIFF format (for editing in Adobe Photoshop) at a resolution of 150lpi, with background on a separate layer. Optionally allowed formats are also Ai, PDF, JPG, CDR.
The order form
Mirmar Nadruki Na Lata!!!
(MIRMAR Printing For Years!!!)
04-686 Warszawa, 9A Koryncka str
Tel: 0-048 22 812 13 38
Mobile: +48 501 129 238
Please be advised that the content published on this website is for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the civil law. The published pictures are to present the work performed by the company, including company logos protected by copyright, which can not be copied and reproduced.